It feels like it's been snowing for a week! And that wind... BITTER!
What could be more perfect at the end of the day than curling up by the fire in a toasty warm pair of pajamas?
HERE'S what's better...
Curling up by the fire in a toasty warm pair of pajamas with a BRAND NEW PAJAMA PUMP POUCH!
Amy, at Too Sweet Boutique, is offering one lucky reader their very own, customized pajama pump pouch!
This is her brand new creation! And what a great idea.... because just like she says....
"No little sweetie wants to sleep on a hard, cold insulin pump!"
Here's the scoop from the Too Sweet website:
The Pajama Pouch is will accommodate Minimed 500 series and Animas pumps.
It is custom made from the highest quality SOFT, flannel fabric and PADDED for extra comfort.
It features a SOFT flannel covered, elastic waist band that is sewn into the pouch, so your pump stays right where you want it.
Your child’s measurements are used to ensure a great fit!
You can order it with or without a CLEAR screen.
No more uncomfortable nylon or elastic belts! No pulled sites from pumps roaming under the covers.
You can Upgrade to a plush minky belt for extra comfort if you like.You can add an extra layer of PADDING for a pillow like pouch, (not available with a clear screen.)
Designer flannels make Pajama pouches fun and fashionable!
You can ADD Ric Rac or Piping Trim to any Jammie Pouch with a CLEAR sreen.
Ric Rac is available in hot pink, pink, aqua, orange and green.
Piping is available in Brown, Olive, Black and Red
Too Sweet products are handmade from the highest quality quilting fabrics and notions.
Are fully lined and feature finished seams and careful top-stitching.
I use zippers to close all of my pouches because they are secure and QUIET, day and night.
As you may know, I've worked with Too Sweet Boutique before. We gave away an awesome pump pouch last year. But more than that... I'm a faithful customer!
Sweetpea and I *LOVE* Too Sweet's pouches! They are CUTE and COMFORTABLE! Two things that don't necessarily go together when talking about insulin pump pouches.
Sweetpea likes the cute fabrics and designs. She *LOVES* her Hello Kitty pouch and her "Diva" pouch. She also prefers the minky belt... it's soooo much softer on her delicate little skin! She never complains of it itching and I never see any places where it's been rubbing.
I like the fact that the pouches are well made. No falling apart after a few wears. I like that they are discreet. There's no buldge that lets people know she's wearing something around her waist. But honestly... these pouches are SO CUTE you WANT them to be seen!
Are you totally in LOVE yet?
I'm sure you are and you're dying to know how you can get your hands on one of these pouches!
Here's what you need to do...
1. Leave me a comment before midnight Thursday, January 20th 2011. Include your first name, a comment left with out a name will be eliminated.
2. To earn extra entries for the giveaway post a separate comment for each:
- Tweet about this giveaway, then leave a comment with a link
- Facebook about this giveaway, then leave a comment with a link
- Blog about this giveaway, then leave a comment with a link
* No duplicate comments are allowed and will be eliminated.
* Winners will be selected via random draw at http://www.random.org/.
* Winners' names will be posted here on The Princess and The Pump on Friday January 21st 2011
* After a winner is named and posted, the winner will have 48 hours to send a message to me at firstname.lastname@example.org subject Sugar Bolus Winner. If I do not hear from the winner within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.