But - don't cry! Because the giveaway this week is very SWEET!
The first exciting prize is from Too Sweet Boutique!
Amy, the incredible creator of the most beautiful pump/cgm pouches I have ever seen, is giving away a CUSTOM MIX IT POUCH of your choice!
Check out that awesome fabric - HOPE for Diabetes! LOVE IT!
And there are cute fabrics for boys, too!
Click HERE to see fabric choices for GIRLS and HERE to see fabric choices for BOYS.
If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you know that Sweets and I are faithful customers of Too Sweet Boutique! I just love the cuteness of the pouches! And Sweets loves the way they feel - comfy! Of course, she loves how they look, too! In fact, she has been known to pick a favorite and wear it until I have to sneak it off her body in the night in order to wash it.
I love that these pouches hold the pump or cgm close to he body without being bulky and leaving a huge bump under her clothing. She loves that they are so comfy to wear that she forgets she has it on! I love it's discreetness - but they are all so cute that showing them off is fun, too!
And they LAST! These pouches hold up to Sweetpea's daily wear - her 24/7 wear - and still look darling months and months later!
Of course, Amy should know what works well! She has a beautiful little princess with diabetes AND she is also the wife and daughter of Type 1's. As she says, "Pumping should be fun, functional and fashionable"!
The second exciting prize is also super sweet! This prize is from Claudia, the Cupcake Lady!
Claudia makes the most darling fondant cupcake toppers I've ever seen! ( I SO wish I'd known about her before Sweetpea's first 5 birthdays! And her holiday toppers --- oh my! So pretty!) She is giving away a set of her diabetes awareness cupcake toppers!
You will get 6 of the Diabetes Awareness ribbon with red sparkle drop and CURE letters toppers and 6 of the World Diabetes Day "O" logo toppers!
Are these not the perfect thing for Diabetes Awareness Month?!? Of course - they are perfect for ANY time of year! What a great way to raise awareness! (A yummy way, too!) How cute would these be for your Walk? Or other D related activities?!?
Claudia donates 100% of the sale price to the Diabetes Research Institute! So not only are these darling and yummy - they are also supporting a cause that is near and dear to our hearts!
Claudia is not only a baker with heart of gold - she's also a D Mama! Her 8 year old son was diagnosed with T1 on September 10, 2008. I love that she has found a way to do something she loves FOR someone she loves!
Pretty SWEET giveaway, huh?
Wanna win? Here's how...
I will pick TWO WINNERS! Winner one gets the custom mix it up pouch from Too Sweet Boutique! Winner two gets the super sweet diabetes awareness cupcake toppers! You do NOT need to say which one you want - I'll just pick at random. If for some reason you do not need/want the prize you win, I will pick another winner (like if you don't pump or have a cgm or something...)
1. Leave me a comment before midnight (EST) Thursday, December 1, 2011. Include your first name (comments left with out a name will be eliminated).
** You MUST leave me a comment on this blog to be entered.**
2. To earn extra entries for the giveaway post a separate comment for each:
* Tweet about this giveaway, then leave a comment
* Facebook about this giveaway, then leave a comment
* Blog about this giveaway, then leave a comment
*** LIKE Claudia the Cupcake Lady's Etsy shop on Facebook http://www.etsy.com/listing/80689755/cure-diabetes-fondant-toppers?utm_source=OpenGraph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share
*** LIKE Too Sweet Boutique on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TooSweetBoutique
- You MUST leave a comment for each separate entry (ie. one for the basic entering, one for tweeting it, one for linking it on facebook...)
- No duplicate comments are allowed and will be eliminated.
- Winners will be selected via random draw at http://www.random.org/.
- Winners' names will be posted here on The Princess and The Pump on Friday December 2, 2011
- After a winner is named and posted, the winner will have 48 hours to send a message to me at email@example.com. If I do not hear from the winner within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.