Last week, we had the pleasure of meeting Noah, The Diabetes Dude, and his family!
Luckily, they were attending a Diabetes Camp close to us and we were able to get together for a little picnic in the park!
It was soooo fun! And it was soooo hot!
Their entire family is just as awesome as they seem! Sweetpea and Koda immediately bonded - five year olds seems to be drawn together like glue! They had fun playing - on the playground, in the rocks, pretty much anywhere! Noah is just as sweet and well spoken as you'd imagine! Dana is also a sweetheart - so kind and good with the little ones! Sweetpea fell in love with her right away! And Tim and Tracy were great! We sat down and chatted like old friends!
We did the flamingo glide
And ate some yummy flamingo cookies!
(Yes, I know they look like birds. The dough squished up when I baked them!)
Then, the next day, we met up with DD again at a local ADA camp! I got lost and so we got there late (cornfields all look the same!). But we did get to see Ally and some other friends! We made sure to get a pic so that Misty knew she was having fun and doing well!
DD and his family brought us lots of goodies they got at FFL and brought with them on tour! And I'd love to share these things with YOU!
In our DD Prize pack, I have a Bayer Didget meter, Delica lancet, Charlie Kimball matchbox car, Freestyle meter covers, Accu-Chek supply bag, ADA back to school guide, and more!
(Cat not included... No matter what J might say!)
Here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment before midnight Sunday, July 31, 2011. Include your first name (comments left with out a name will be eliminated).
2. To earn extra entries for the giveaway post a separate comment for each:
* Tweet about this giveaway, then leave a comment with a link
* Facebook about this giveaway, then leave a comment with a link
* Blog about this giveaway, then leave a comment with a link
- You MUST leave a comment for each separate entry (ie. one for the basic entering, one for tweeting it, one for linking it on facebook...)
- No duplicate comments are allowed and will be eliminated.
- Winners will be selected via random draw at http://www.random.org/.
- Winners' names will be posted here on The Princess and The Pump on Monday August 1, 2011
- After a winner is named and posted, the winner will have 48 hours to send a message to me at email@example.com. If I do not hear from the winner within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.