Today, I am celebrating WDD by giving away some incredible stuff!
Our first prize is a bracelet from Lauren's Hope!
Lauren's Hope specializes in fashionable medical identification jewelry for men, women and kids and has been providing lifesaving medical ID's for over 10 years. Their are custom engraved with you or your child’s important medical information in the event of an emergency and you unable to communicate. Styles ranging from stylish and elegant , durable and make wearing your medical alert a joy and not a burden!
Here are a few of the styles you can choose from:
Cake and Kisses Medical ID Bracelet is super sweet and guaranteed to brighten your day! With multi-colored large round beads and small multi-colored seed beads, this bracelet is like sprinkles on icing.
The Fiona Medical ID Bracelet is elegant-yet-modest, you can't go wrong with this triple strand medical ID bracelet. This sophisticated design features black tubing and gray Swarovski crystals to create a look that is subtly stunning.Hot Pink Flower Medical ID Dog Tag is a classic dog tag necklace with a brand new twist! Lauren's Hope has paired their hot pink aluminum dog tag with the new stainless steel medical ID dog tag with cut out flower to bring you safety with a funky new style. The back of the aluminum dog tag can be engraved with up to 5 lines of your important medical information (approximately 20 characters per line). A black rubber silencer is not pictured but will be sent with the necklace.
Into The Dark Medical ID Bracelet features 2 lime green GLOW IN THE DARK beads. All of the beads are accented with sterling silver and black disks. The sides of the bracelet feature our popular black tubing.
It's going to be hard to pick just one, huh? The winner will get their choice of bracelet or dog tag, medical tag, custom engraving, and shipping!
If your CWD is a little one, like Sweets, he or she might need the necklace. Lauren's Hope was kind enough to send us one to try out - except that Sweetpea's wrist is still too small for the smallest bracelet. BUT... she sure does love her necklace! It's a nice option for the littles!
The second prize is from Designs by Janet D!
I found Janet's awesome products on Facebook! I was drawn in by the beautiful necklaces and jewelry she makes! But what really caught my eye were her t-shirts.
As I was shopping one night, I found this shirt...
And I thought.... How awesome would it be if the ball was a blue circle?!?
So I emailed her and asked her if she could make one for me like that. And she DID!
But not only did she make a shirt for ME... when I asked her if she would be willing to give one away in honor of World Diabetes Day, she said YES! Isn't she awesome?!?
So the winner will also get her very own custom made Diabetes shirt!!!
I am in LOVE with mine and will be wearing it all week long!
A big THANK YOU to Lauren's Hope and Designs by Janet D for being so willing to give away your fabulous products in honor of a day that is so near and dear to our hearts!
Wanna win? Here's how...
1. Leave me a comment before midnight (EST) Thursday, November 17, 2011. Include your first name (comments left with out a name will be eliminated).
** You MUST leave me a comment on this blog to be entered.**
2. To earn extra entries for the giveaway post a separate comment for each:
* Tweet about this giveaway, then leave a comment
* Facebook about this giveaway, then leave a comment
* Blog about this giveaway, then leave a comment
- You MUST leave a comment for each separate entry (ie. one for the basic entering, one for tweeting it, one for linking it on facebook...)
- No duplicate comments are allowed and will be eliminated.
- Winners will be selected via random draw at http://www.random.org/.
- Winners' names will be posted here on The Princess and The Pump on Friday November 18, 2011
- After a winner is named and posted, the winner will have 48 hours to send a message to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I do not hear from the winner within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.