This is my first crack at Five Question Friday. Yes, I know it's Sunday but I'm usually late and we are in the car on the way home from visiting J's parents in Tennessee so I've got a little time on my hands and I thought it would be fun! Here we go!
1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone? Bowl. Definitely bowl. But in all honesty, after working in a local ice cream shop in high school, I'm not a big ice cream fan. It has a smell.... I can usually take it or leave it.
2. What three things do you love the smell of? I'm going with fall theme... I love the smell of fall leaves, baking apples, and wood burning fires. Ahhhh! I also love the smell of my Sweets after a bath. She smells sweet!
3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...) I'm all for gift cards. I actually don't love GIVING them.... But I love GETTING them! Unless I know the person wants it! I usually get gift cards for massages! I love that because it's something I don't do unless I have a gift card! Sweets likes gift cards (or money!), too! She loves going to the store and picking out what she wants. In fact, I think she likes that part better than actually getting it!
4. What sports did you play in high school and do you still play them? I played tennis. And no, I don't still play. But I'd like to. Sweets has started playing and I really get the itch to get back out there when I'm watching her! I was also a cheerleader. You can decide if that is a sport or not. For people that do stunts and flips, I think it is. For me, it was more about jumping around and looking cute. Do I still play??? Well, I had to retire the skirt and the Pom poms but I still cheer! For my kids at school, my Sweetpea, my family and friends, and for the DOC - whenever I can!
5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play? I was not in band. But I did play the violin for about 8 years. I miss it. But who has the time to fiddle around now?!? I'd love for Sweets to show some interest in it. That would give me a great excuse to get mine out! I still have it.... But she's more of an ACTIVE child! She's all about tennis, gymnastics, and cheer right now. But maybe someday... You never know!
Well, that was fun! I may have to make it a Sunday tradition! I also like how it had nothing to do with D. We need that little break from time to time!
You can do your own and read others HERE!