I found this list of questions on Pinterest and knew that I had to try it and see what Sweets would have to say about it!
She didn't let me down! Her answers were cute, funny... And at times, bittersweet.
But this being a diabetes blog, I have to add a D spin to it so I added some additional questions at the end! And, in true D fashion, there's more than 20 questions because really... When do the numbers make sense?!?
Feel free to ask your kiddos these questions, too! Just link me up so I can read their answers! I love these little "meme's"!
Here we go.....
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
"Be patient. And stop doing that!"
(In my defense... she always seems to be doing something that could very likely end up with us taking her to the ER because she's gotten hurt. The kid is never still. Never.)
2. What makes Mommy happy?
"When she's not sick"
(We've been sick... and I am definitely happier when everyone is healthy!)
3. What makes Mommy sad?
"When someone says bad words"
(Hmmm.... I'm glad SHE thinks so!)
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
"She tickles me!"
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
"She liked to play a lot."
6. How old is Mommy?
7. How tall is Mommy?
"8 thousand tall"
(If only... then I might be considered underweight!)
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
"She likes to drive and take naps"
(Very true... well, the nap part. Not so much on the driving.)
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
(True. Although she's pretty much always around...)
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Going to the bathroom! Hahahahahahahhaha! No, it will be for wearing fancy shoes!"
(I LOVE this! Woo Hoo! And I bet the shoes are BLUE!)
11. What is Mommy really good at?
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
"staying up in the middle of the night"
(Actually, I rock at staying up in the middle of the night. It's waking up the next morning that I suck at.)
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
"She teaches kids good stuff."
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
(BUSTED! McDonald's Coke is my favorite of all time! And I'm also pretty addicted to the Fruit and Maple Oatmeal! Yummm!)
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
"When she does what I like"
(Hmmmm..... Yeah. She likes to get her way.)
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"The Cat in the Hat"
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
"Go get ice cream, go to the bathroom, shop, hang out.... We like to shop together. And she always tucks me in at night."
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
"We have the same hair and the same clothes. We were the same when we were both little."
(I hear this is spot on. She's my mini-me. Apparently, I was stubborn, independent, precocious and single minded, too! And I hear that I still am. I have no idea what these people are talking about....)
19. How are you and Mommy different?
"She has a drivers license."
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
"Because when I think someone doesn't care about me, Mommy always says she loves me. She loves me even when I'm bad."
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
"Golden Corral! Hahahahahaha! McDonalds. Florida."
(UGH! I DO NOT LIKE Golden Corral. SHE is the one who likes that place because you don't have to wait. She's right about McDonald's and Florida, though...)
22. What is your favorite thing about having diabetes?
"Making videos. I like to make videos about testing and site changes so that people won't be scared like I am sometimes. I like making them happy and making them feel better."
23. What is Mommy's favorite thing about diabetes?
"Mommy is proud of me for being able to test myself."
24. What is your least favorite thing about having diabetes?
"I don't like having to test. I wish I could just eat when I wanted."
25. What is Mommy's least favorite thing about diabetes?
"Having errors. And when I'm sick."
26. What would you and Mommy do if someone finds a cure?
"If there was a cure, Mommy would go get it right away and put it on me. And I would jump up and down and say HOORAY!"
(Yeah.... I'd go get that cure right away. And we'd BOTH jump up and down and yell HOORAY! Here's hoping... SOON...)
Ok.... Now it's YOUR TURN! Just ask your kids these questions and record their answers. Beware... You never know what they might say!