In honor of this day...
And because I love you all SO very much...
And because I want to say THANK YOU for reading and for your support and love...
And because we just passed 300,000 hits in 18 months (which has me totally floored, btw)...
I'm doing a GIVEAWAY!
And what better to give to my wonderful readers than some of my FAVORITE things?!?
The first AWESOME prize is compliments of Crimson Clover.
I first saw this necklace on Shannon from The New Normal Life's Facebook page. And I fell in LOVE. I just HAD to have one of these! It's been ordered and I can not wait to get it! YAY!
Lucky for you, Tia of Crimson Clover is giving one away to one of my lucky, lucky readers!
Tia is a D Mama herself. She has TWO children with type 1 diabetes. And she STILL finds time to create these amazing pieces of jewelry! Here's what she has to say:
"Crimson Clover is about making and creating fun jewelry while bringing awareness to Juvenile Diabetes. I don't think that should be a secret. It's what I do, it's what I'm passionate about, and I think people like to know they are supporting a cause and what they are supporting. It's what I fight for every single day of my life and I'm able to do something I love while doing it. It has brought me in touch with so many wonderful people who I would have never met otherwise. It has brought awareness to a disease that affects 2 of my children. It's my mission and my journey and thank you to those who are on this ride with me."
Don't you just LOVE this?!? I knew you would! Now you should really go check her out on Facebook where you will find LOTS of other beautiful things just waiting for you! Make sure you have time to look, though...! You can get lost in all the bling!
That's not all, however!
I'm also giving away another one of my favorite things!
The NEW Cinch-It-Up Thermal Tote from Thirty One - in the Aqua Circle Spirals pattern!
I LOVE the Thermal Totes from Thirty One. We have a ton of them and they ALL come in handy. We use them as a D supply bag - especially when going to the pool, the zoo, the park or anywhere else it might get hot during the summer! We also take them to the beach and use them as a carry on supply bag on the airplane. There's pretty much no place that we DON'T take this bag! I love that I can throw our supplies in with a ice pack and we are good to go during those hot summer months! Of course, I also use them for lunch bags, too!
I especially love this bag because it's a little bigger than the regular thermal tote AND it has handles that are big enough to throw over your shoulder! That makes for easy carrying when you're on the go! I also love the pattern of this bag - it's not exactly the diabetes blue circle -- but it's pretty close!
Here's what you need to do to make these two amazing gifts YOURS!
1.."LIKE" Crimson Clover on Facebook! You can even leave her a little note telling her how awesome her jewelry is and that The Princess and The Pump sent you!
2. Leave me a comment before midnight (EST) Sunday, February 19, 2012. Include your first name (comments left with out a name will be eliminated).
** You MUST leave me a comment on this blog to be entered.**
3. To earn extra entries for the giveaway post a separate comment for each:
* Tweet about this giveaway, then leave a comment
* Facebook about this giveaway, then leave a comment
* Blog about this giveaway, then leave a comment
* "Like" The Princess and the Pump on Facebook and leave a comment telling me you've done so - or that you already"like" me!
*Become a Google "Follower" and leave a comment telling me you've done so - or that you already are!
- You MUST leave a comment for each separate entry (ie. one for the basic entering, one for tweeting it, one for linking it on facebook...)
- No duplicate comments are allowed and will be eliminated.
- Winners will be selected via random draw at http://www.random.org/.
- Winners' names will be posted here on The Princess and The Pump on Monday, February 20, 2012.
- After a winner is named and posted, the winner will have 48 hours to send a message to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I do not hear from the winner within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.