This week I am giving away one of my most favorite things.... HAIR BOWS!
Oh, but not just ANY hair bows. No, no, no.... These are SPECIAL hair bows.
They are special because they are made by Sweetness Bows - my absolute favorite bow maker of all time!
And they are also special because they are Diabetes Awareness Bows!
The winner of this giveaway will win TWO Diabetes Awareness Bows with clipplies.
The clippies go in the middle of the bows. The bows can be worn with or without the clippies. The clippies can be worn by themselves, as well! There are many, many wonderful options!!!
Are you an adult and think you're a little old for hair bows? Is your CWD a boy who is not going to wear a bow in his hair?!? You can still use these! Would they not look adorable on a pair of flip flops?!? Or you could attach the clippies to a sweater as a pin. The possibilities are endless!
Did I mention that Sweetness Bows is my favorite bow maker EVER? I'm a bit addicted to her bows. Seriously. Just ask J... He will tell you. I might need help. The ladies at school always look to see what bow Sweets is wearing each day.
Our favorites include the Dr. Seuss Thing One and Thing Two bows and the Minnie Mouse bows! She is even SO AWESOME that she has made me bows to match specific outfits - like an Easter dress or a Gymboree line (another addiction of mine.... Hey, at least it's not crack. I'm not hurting anyone!). And check out these special bows she made for Sweets to wear while she does her Ambassador duties for the Diabetes Dude!
Are those not the cutest things you've ever seen?!?!?
So.... You really MUST go on over to her website and check out her amazing stuff! Make sure you have your credit card ready... because I KNOW you will find something that you can not live without! And while you're at it, check her out on facebook! She has contests and posts ready to ship or on sale bows frequently!
To enter to win this aBOWsolutely SWEET Give away, here's what you need to do...
1.."LIKE" Sweeteness Bows on Facebook! You can even leave her a little note telling her how awesome the bows are and that The Princess and The Pump sent you!
2. Leave me a comment before midnight Thursday, June 16, 2011. Include your first name (comments left with out a name will be eliminated).
** You MUST leave me a comment on this blog to be entered.**
2. To earn extra entries for the giveaway post a separate comment for each:
* Tweet about this giveaway, then leave a comment with a link
* Facebook about this giveaway, then leave a comment with a link
* Blog about this giveaway, then leave a comment with a link
* "Like" The Princess and the Pump on Facebook and leave a comment telling me you've done so - or that you already"like" me!
*Become a Google "Follower" and leave a comment telling me you've done so - or that you already are!
- You MUST leave a comment for each separate entry (ie. one for the basic entering, one for tweeting it, one for linking it on facebook...)
- No duplicate comments are allowed and will be eliminated.
- Winners will be selected via random draw at http://www.random.org/.
- Winners' names will be posted here on The Princess and The Pump on Friday June 17, 2011
- After a winner is named and posted, the winner will have 48 hours to send a message to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I do not hear from the winner within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.